PRICE: INR 34,999*/-per person
Option 1: Deluxe: Rs.15713.00* (per person)
Option 2: Standard: Rs.14338.00* (per person)
Option 3: Cost Saver (Budget): Rs.12412.00* (per person)
• Economy Class air fare Bengaluru -Portblair- Bengaluru including all taxes.
• Tour escort from Portblair on arrival and till departure from Portblair.
• 5 Nights stay on twin sharing basis at Portblair in Hotels as per itinerary
• 2 Nights stay on twin sharing basis at Havelock in hotels as per itinerary
• Buffet meals - breakfast and dinner
• Dinner in Bengaluru (Dinner in Bengaluru will only be provided to the passengers who are staying for 1 night as additional in Bengaluru)
• Assistance on arrival and departure at Port Blair Airport only by Yatra representative
• Portage at the airport.
• All Transportation for local sight-seeing tours and airport/ hotel/ by a/c vehicle, boat jetty transfers by non a/c vehicle on shared basis in Portblair and Non AC
• Vehicles in Havelock as per itinerary at Portblair& Havelock.
• Cruise transfers Havelock -Portblair- Havelock by M V Makruzz/ Government ferry. Port Blair city tour covering Corbyn’s cove, Anthropological Museum, Cellular Jail, Forest Museum, Chantam Saw Mill and Samundrika Naval Maritime Museum. Snorkeling tour including personal snorkeling equipment once during the stay. Light and sound show at Cellular Jail & Three island cruise. A visit to Radhanagar beach at Havelock All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary. All taxes
Tour Itinerary :
DAY 1: ARRIVE PORT BLAIR
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we starts the sightseeing with Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands from Anthropological Museum, we proceed to Corbyn's Cove beach.
Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail : At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 2: PORT BLAIR – ROSS ISLAND – NORTH BAY ISLAND (Coral Island) – Harbor Cruise (Viper Island)
Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day cruising towards Ross Island, North Bay(Coral Island) and Viper Island (Harbor Cruise).
Ross Island: First we starts the exhilarating journey (by boat) to Ross Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands.
North Bay (Coral Island): From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North Bay island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral, colorful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colorful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkeling (optional).
Harbor Cruise (Viper Island): Afternoon, we proceed for a cruise of harbor, the panoramic view of seven points from sea ie; harbor, floating docks, etc. including a trip to Viper Island the place of execution.
Day 3: Port Blair - Havelock Island
Today, we start our journey towards Havelock island via ferry from Port Blair Harbor. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort.
Day 4 : Havelock Island
Day free for leisure activities
Optional leisure activities at Havelock Island :Snorkeling trip to Elephant Beach
Snorkeling trip to Elephant Beach by Sharing Boat : Rs.750.00 Per person (includes Snorkeling equipment, Guide, floating device)
Snorkeling trip to Elephant Beach by Private Boat : Rs.3000.00 (includes private boat, Snorkeling equipment, Guide, floating device)
Day 5: Havelock Island- Port Blair
After breakfast, we proceed to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. After noon we proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry) and overnight stay at Port Blair.
Shopping: At evening, we proceed to Sagarika (the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping.
Day 6 : Depart from Andaman Islands
Drop to Port Blair / Harbor for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories.
1. Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places
2. Return airport / harbor transfers by Private Non AC car as per the itinerary
3. Sightseeing and all transfers in Private Non AC Car as per the itinerary
4. All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
5. Daily Breakfast for 05 occasions
6. Assistance at all arrival and departure points
7. All applicable taxes
All Transfers & Sightseeing monitored by Professional Tour Manager
1. Personal Expense Such Telephonic calls, Camera, Laundry charges, Internet, Tips, etc.
2. Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner All Transfers & Sightseeing monitored by Professional Tour Manager